Making a Complaint
Making a complaint to Column Radiators 4u
We aim to provide great service but understand that sometimes things go wrong.
If we can't immediately resolve your problem when you tell us about it - and we will try, we operate a simple three-stage process for the handling of complaints.
Stage 1 - Initial Complaint
You can make a complaint via:
- Email: .
Please send us:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address and phone number
- The invoice number from your purchase at Column Radiators 4u
- The code for the specific part or parts that are causing an issue and a description of the problem
- An image and / or video showing the issue
- The resolution or required outcome that you're seeking
We'll acknowledge your complaint within 4 trading hours and aim to provide a full response one trading day after that. If our reply will take longer then we'll let you know.
Stage 2 - First Review
If you're not satisfied with the reply you receive at Stage 1, you can ask for a review. Our Sales and Customer Service Manager will look again at your complaint and reply within two trading days (or advise you if the reply will take longer than that).
Stage 3 - Final Review
If you're still unhappy with the way that we've handled your complaint you can ask the General Manager to consider it. You'll get a response within three trading days.Follow this link to see our full Complaints Policy.